Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

crap... (0)

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 by , under , , ,

I've just found out that my passport is out of style.. and date.

So no going home to the producers to eat momma-food, get into discussions with dad or see the rest of my lovely family. I'm going to be stuck here in London. no mini brake.

We thought about Love going by himself, but he pointed out that he could not live with the metal image of me sitting alone with a cupcake pierced by a singl b-day candle crying into my tee-cup.. Hmm.. he's got a good point... I'd probably bawl like a 5 year old just realizing that santa does not exist and the easterbunny is roadkill.
I'm currently feeling so damned blond i'll have to go out and bulkbuy haircolouring...



edit post

0 Reply to "crap..."

Post a Comment