Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

oh happy days! (2)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 by , under , , ,

Its been a good day. not only was I able to get the final touches on work that's been driving me crazy for the last couple of weeks (code that will NOT work on the CRM software that the client uses.. I was going nuts.. anyway) but ontop of that: We've gotten our cards. At least the "business" ones. My private ones are probably with the post office still ( for some reasons they come with different ppl.. these came with the normal post man, the others are stuck with some delivery company.. weird).. anyway anyway. Oh and we get two deliveries of post every day.. Also very weird. But again. Next lovely surprise:


Gift from the worlds most wonderful mum-in-law: Earings and necklace in silver, small tiny leaves, butterflies, pearls and stones. Its got everything a girl could want. It's shiny, glittery, got movable parts and it makes little chiming noises when you shake your head (or chest, in the case of the necklace). and yes. the picture is a bit weird, but YOU try to get a good shot at your ear and neck at the same time!


Irre does not only have implecable taste, she also knows me (and still likes me.. or so she says.. hmm... ) She's been known to dangle car-keys (usually my own) to keep me entertained... And to keep me away from the jars of glitter durring Christmas Crafts Day (another very nice tradition that Love's family got me in to)... One little incident of me turning her son into a discoball (the glitter jar did not close properly.. there was a cloud of light and Love was covered in it.. amazing how things like that can hapen... ) so I've been labled unstable around shiney things.. . I like shiney things. And these earlings take the price!
Thank you Irre!



edit post

2 Reply to "oh happy days!"

Matt on 17 June 2009 at 16:22

You have some nice art here! I am glad I bumped into you.

 

Madz on 17 June 2009 at 16:39

Same to you, love the idea of the wandering camera. Two thumbs up and a toe (its that good an idea!)

 

Post a Comment