Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

tounge technique (3)

Friday, July 10, 2009 by , under , ,

Swedish Saying: "hålla tungan rätt i mun".

the straight translation being: "holding your tongue correctly in your mouth". means to concentrate and of course to shut up basically.

well, I'm doing it damned it. it looks like a project I've been working on for the last 2 months is finally coming to a close, and its all i can do to keep my wits about me for the last stretch. I'm almost giddy with relief!

and looking at this picture I realize how badly set my nose was, looks like a ziggzagg line .. cute wonky right? *grins*
Just need to keep in mind to not get it out of joint again!



edit post

3 Reply to "tounge technique"

Matt on 10 July 2009 at 11:24

Very good. Congratulations, it always feels good to close in on a major achievement. I wouldn't know, so far my work in science has been rather anticlimactic.

 

Madz on 10 July 2009 at 12:01

here's the horrible part.. it was suppose to be a week's worth of work.. between the fouls and the horrible back-and-forth its been 2 months.. :)

uhmm.. I misshandle code.. you poke a finger in gods ear and go "what were you thinking". You are allready achiving :D

 

Lady P on 11 July 2009 at 13:42

hey hey - that piece of "fluff" is the dog I share with me Mum! yeah, the clock is at a friends ubercool retro home that I was at the night before
have a great weekend Meg - and thanks for dropping by - per usual

 

Post a Comment