Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

shark infestation... 1

Thursday, July 23, 2009 by , under , ,


The condensation from a Diet Coke bottle left the living room table wide open to problems like this.
Really should try to be more careful...



Love asks if I should get help, I tried telling him that Quint might not be that easy to reach, might even be dead (it was some years ago since they did Jaws) or simply out of practise..

Love sighs and gets another chance to think through his decision of hitching his genetic wagon to mine...
At least he plays along and shepherds the rubber ducks to safety.


Now excuse me while I go get the harpoon



edit post

1 Reply to "shark infestation..."

Lady P on 23 July 2009 at 22:56

you have sharks, and my town is presently infested with rubber duckies (really, I kid you not!!)
as for the beauty of my surroundings, I have to say that the Pacific Northwest is pretty - well, pretty! but I also think I can find a whole special world just for you and me to share
through the lens of my camera
so what is it?
I think right now, if I didn't to work, and make money, my life would be pretty darn good
sigh
except for maybe one thing
eventually, I have to find me a "Love" as well
hitching or no hitching to genetic pool

 

Post a Comment