Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

sleepdeprived morningwalk (2)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 by , under ,



crappoka..
I've been trying to upload the other pictures, but the only things that get on there is the house that Barbie forgot... and the flowers.
okej.. so now the house wont come up either. GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Could it be that my blog is doing a sit down.. or put down.. or what not against hte grey's?
is it requesting more pink? .. frick..
Anyway, lovely morning walk. Or rather late night walk. Havent gone to bed yet. Got a couple of hours of work to go, and dus beeing able to buy food (YEY!) so now we've been doing the run around the neighbourhood (we went to kensington garden and back. two hours of enjoying the relative calm of empty streets of London. )
okej.. lets try to get that squirrel in here..
and now i'll just give up..
I'll upload the rest later, when blogger is not trying to unbend my fingers from their tenouse grip of self controll.
have a lovely morning /or evening.. or midday..
this time difference malarky really does my head in.
MORE COFFE NOW!
:)



edit post

2 Reply to "sleepdeprived morningwalk"

Matt on 28 July 2009 at 10:59

Oh, how I wish I were in London sometimes, what with the flowers and trains and everything else. The States are the pits!

I love the squirrel too.

 

Madz on 28 July 2009 at 14:23

London really is amazing.. I'll get some more work done and I'll post some more stuff up from this morning. It was golden sunshine and empty streets... Bliss!

 

Post a Comment