Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

while waiting for baby... (3)

Monday, August 24, 2009 by , under , , ,

My lovely sister in law is currently waiting for the "start up pill" to work, and for the bauta baby to come to the world. Meaning me and the rest of the family are waiting too..

most of them though are probably waiting with a bit more style.
Me, I surf youtube..
and then found this:




points to the boy for the self distance enough to actualy embrace the puss filled reality and having a good laugh about it.
and letting us have a cringing, chuckling snicker as well.
It's goood to get old :)



edit post

3 Reply to "while waiting for baby..."

Lady P on 24 August 2009 at 19:32

oh auntie you have the funniest way of passing the time - i love charlie and his acne ridden face!
good luck - hang in - give me a godchild soon

 

Matt on 25 August 2009 at 08:12

The wait for the baby is one of the longest. Even when my own child was on its way, there were times when I was genuinely bored. I had my laptop with me in the hospital, and while my wife was asleep I would kill time trying to learn to write silly programs in python.

 

Madz on 25 August 2009 at 09:40

*grins* well the wait is still on..
H is getting her 3rd "start up pill" and if that does not work theyr going in to get it.. hmm..
we're all siting with fingers crossed and thumbs with blue tips. its surely taking its time :P

 

Post a Comment