Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

time flies when your without a parachute.. (3)

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 by , under ,


Lets just say the last day has not been.. hmm.. easy..
will be back with happier posts when my stubbed toe has recovered to its normal colour, I've recovered from my hate of the potato peeler (lost a nail and some blood) the bruises on my hip has faded and I don't feel the urge to scream uncontrollably at strangers on the street.
Its been one of those days... truly..



edit post

3 Reply to "time flies when your without a parachute.."

Matt on 6 August 2009 at 07:58

When I have days like that I say "screw it!" and head home to bed. Sounds like you are more balanced than I am.

I feel really bad about the potato peeler... that sux.

 

Madz on 6 August 2009 at 09:07

I dont know about more balanced... I tried to fight off the bad vibe by dancing in the kitchen... see... that alone should tell you how unbalanced I am...Our kitchen is the size of a small stamp.. Thats how i ended up with the bruised hip. Almost managed to impale my foot with the dropped knife as well. I'm just hiding out from the fates right now. Love is doing dishes and dinner since I'm persona non-grata in the kitchen right now .. Need to apease some housegood it seems. :P How is life on the other side of the puddle?

We've been swimming outside (85% humidity... gah..) to get icecream and respite from the house. All should be well in a couple of hours :)

PS.. the potato peeler has died horribly.. is now in the metal recykling unit.. may it rest in pain *growl* hell hath no fury and so on :P

 

Lady P on 6 August 2009 at 14:22

uhmmm - when did we start sharing our lives? oh, i did not stub my toe, but the other day was one where every plan went awry, i felt like tears, i would shake it off just to meet something similar
however, it ended well - silly, really
met up with an old workmate from the pub i used to tend bar at, we had great beer and spoke about me possibly doing courses online so i could make some money and then went to a bachelor/bacheelorette karoke party for some friends getting hitched this weekend and sang and danced ourseleves silly - truly, BEING the life of the party
ahhhhh
now a day or more of hard labour to pay some meager bills
sigh
this is why i went to college and speak chinese right?

 

Post a Comment