Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Reality SUX! (3)

Thursday, August 20, 2009 by , under , ,


Lets face it. I'm having a very real and very painful bout of vacation-blues.
Trying to keep my head together, trying to get the work done but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww..
I wanna go baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Anyway. The sun is beating down on our heads (Through the window.. pushing all the heat back into the apartment) .
Oh and I found out, after living here for over 6 months, that the garden is communal....
Meaning: we can go down and enjoy it when we want to!
Hell... The crafty little munchkins at the real estate agent forgot to tell us that.
So now I just have to find the corridor that leads back there.
Hmm... and of course share it with mad-man-clapper (every time he gets angry or agitated he claps his hands.. usually outside our front door.. ) that lives next door. Last time we saw him he was in his birthday suit sitting on a folding chair down on the very same grass that i covet..
It does make for a bit of a deterrent when you've got a buck naked, not all that stable, middle aged man running around in the supposedly shared garden.
Life might be a pain, but it's seldom boring.. that's a consolation right?
:)



edit post

3 Reply to "Reality SUX!"

Lady P on 20 August 2009 at 15:36

oh, more the pity you didn't find out about that garden bit sooner! the buck naked clapping man is a stitch! do you think YOUr being stark naked too might cause a commotion? maybe he won't want the communal garden to host more than his own nakedness, and will be summarily chased away, to go play with himself and his clapper!

 

Madz on 20 August 2009 at 15:47

oh my darling.. you do realize just the breif thought of him playing with himself might just have turned me blind?
The shock..
the horror..
the agony..
I need bleach to dip my eyeballs in :P

As for nakedness, I've taken on a new rule. Only Love gets to see me starkers, it would not be fair to the rest of humanity to show and not share :D
So as you can understand, this is a kindness, me keeping my kit on :P

 

Lady P on 20 August 2009 at 18:23

i have been clothing free on many an ocassion and quite like it - but maybe NOT with the clapper of a neighbor
every think about clapping back? or getting castinets? maybe throwing in a little "ole" or something once you have finished
i'd give it a thougtht

 

Post a Comment