Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Brighton and other lovely things 1

Monday, August 17, 2009 by , under ,




Brighton was lovely...
Am doing all I can to convince Love that we need to moooove! It was simply that good.
Then again if we move every time we go on vacation it might be a good idea to stay put for a little while in one place.

After a week with Loves mum on visit we've now been to Kew Gardens (amazing place) and Greenwich (pronounced gran-ich... weird english ppl) and we've accumulated over 1300 pixies...
Some will be shown as soon as I've gotten slattered with more after sun (I'm now skin coloured! WOHOOO!!!! instead of my usual snow white complextion. I've even managed to collect weird tanlines that show my state of undress. Also managed to buy a dress (Lady P.. you'll be mucho proud. Its moss green with lime green and purple details.. :D) and I've over used my memory card to the point of destruction (meaning that PP will be proud too :D)

Missed you all, will have a good rummage around to see whats happend since I left (yey! more posts to go thru than my normal meger one-a-day, its good to be home!)

Now I'm gonna get some sleep. Tomorrow, when blogger is not giving me a hard time for upploading to much, i'll be at it again.

Hugs and kisses all around (dont mind the sticky feeling, its just aftersun lotion)



edit post

1 Reply to "Brighton and other lovely things"

Lady P on 17 August 2009 at 23:06

yeah! you are back - and with new clothes! that MUST have been some vacation!
have missed your smart, wild utterances and observances
good to have you back

 

Post a Comment