Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

caffeein and other life supports (2)

Saturday, September 05, 2009 by , under , ,

Went to Holland Park.
We needed a bit of a boost so we decided brakefast not involving wholegrain slices of toast would be a nice change to things . Instead it was the roasted vegetables and goat cheese that started my day, and I'm a very happy woman with a small pooh-bear tummy filled with latte and roasted foccacia (spelling is optional)

Me and Love then took a walk around the park and then decided to sit down our ikea pleather officechair formed bumms on a hard bench and enjoy the indian summer sun and the lack of artificial light from a computer screen. Its nice to just sit, watch ppl, and hold hands while talking about where we want to be in a year, where we want to live (right now Brighton is on top of the wish-list).. and ofcourse having a discussion just how many dogs we are going to alowe into the house we eventually will be able to buy (or rather, where Loves braking point is.. he claims 1, but I'm pretty sure I can talk him into atleast 3 more.. )
And yes, puppy talk is way more interesting than the baby version, we've allready been told what we're to expect. One boy one girl (yes, we are sure about that, we've got it from a very good source :)

here's for wishing for another 50 years, atleast, of sitting and bumming on park benches while clasping paws and talking.



edit post

2 Reply to "caffeein and other life supports"

Matt on 5 September 2009 at 12:47

Dogs? In the HOUSE? Well Meg, I don't know... I just don't know. Don't dogs get wet and stinky? I thought that they licked their butts and then their owners hands and faces, and then crap half-digested bird poo the size of a squished grapefruit on the rug.

Then again, maybe my childhood exposure to dogs has skewed my view. I am sure that any dog of yours would smell like vanilla mocha and fart febreeze. I imagine you make a fine pet owner.

 

Lady P on 8 September 2009 at 23:38

i love the dogs in the house idea - i mean, really, where else are they supposed to go?? i am fortunate, i share a dog with my mom, and he really always smells - well - good - yeah, he's a bit of a pansy, but i luv him!

 

Post a Comment