Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

just a quick sign of life... (0)

Sunday, November 15, 2009 by , under , ,


I've just done 12 hours of transcription, my brian is comming out of my ears, my eyes a bleeding and my arms are falling out of their sockets, but hey, atleast it's good money.
I'm such a slut for rent money :P
today: been to holland park.
pictoral evidence to the.. eh.. *thinking* left?
I cant point right now so just go with the flow ok?
had a lovely day in the sunshine, got back around 12 and sat down to the dreary reality of puttin other peoples words into text. Swedish to english. But hey, cant complain, it goes to a good cause (roof over our heads and food in our tummies) so now i'm going back to it. Hope you all are enjoying your sunday!



edit post

0 Reply to "just a quick sign of life..."

Post a Comment