Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Wanted D.O.A.. : Tooth-fairy.. (2)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 by , under ,


I'm so set to kick the tooth-fairies but its unbelivable. Everytime I get a cold it feels like i've been smacked around by a heavyweight boxer carrying a grudge, my teeth seem to take on a life of their own. A quite buissy life with a lot of hardcore partying and thumping around.. Its horrible. So I've been downing painkillers and anti inflamatories like there's no tomorrow, and half the time wishing there wouldnt be one. Anyway, this will be a very short bloggy today, since I have to fight the urge to headbutt myself into oblivion against the computer screen (the light hurts the eyes.. urgh.. -hiss-) and I still have some work to finish. If you see that pesky woman with the coin purse and the kiddy teeth, give her a good kick from me. I'd much rather have had the money than the teeth..



edit post

2 Reply to "Wanted D.O.A.. : Tooth-fairy.."

Lady P on 23 June 2009 at 23:42

sorry, lovey, to hear of your pain. have not had the pleasure of seeing the tooth fairy in order to give her a talking too on your account, however, know that I am completely on your side on this one
feel better soon
thanks for stopping by the blog today
cheers

 

Madz on 24 June 2009 at 04:03

*is having a great big hankering after cupcakes due to your lovely hats.. a very weird connection if anything :) *

 

Post a Comment