Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Cover your eyes... (2)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 by , under ,

Or atleast weare sunglasses when looking straight at them... and dont come running to me when your snow-blind and wishing you'd have listened... :P
The best part is the light tan over the bridge of the foot, where the pants have ended .. looks like i'm slightly dirty (non-exiting sort of dirty, unless you need seriouse help).
anyway, we're going to take our first day off in 2-3 weeks on thursday, I'm not comming back unless I've atleast managed to get skin coloured!



edit post

2 Reply to "Cover your eyes..."

Matt on 30 June 2009 at 21:03

Well, I am impressed by your bravery. Your legs are indeed a little white, though the tan line on the foot does make up for it.

 

Madz on 1 July 2009 at 07:04

a little white? aaaaaaaaww common, cred where it's due.. I can hide against white-wash walls!.. its that bad.. except for the feet. and ofcourse arms and face since working with retailers for a couple of weeks. Oh well, thursday is T-day.. I will not come back as bleachy white on friday. The blog pixie that day will most probably be lobster red in colour though :) Oh and I saw you guys are getting a lot of new pixies up too! More more more!!

 

Post a Comment