Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Cookie stalking... (0)

Friday, June 19, 2009 by , under , ,


Stalking the cookie.. Either need a decent sugar hit (not gonna happen, i'd end up falling asleep on the sidewalk next to joe, our ressitent beggar before i reach the shop) or some decent sleep. I'm just not happy about the idea of having that horrible "ping-im-awake-yeah" feeling at 1 am if I give in to it right now. So.. gonna bugg Love untill he caves in and watches happy feet with me agian.. poor man.. its that or Mamma Mia.. I'm all for soppy when i'm this tired. Ah who am I kidding? I'd go for an animated film any time of day.
Anyway, take care ya'll's. Have a lovely weekend..
psss.. its friday.. ;)



edit post

0 Reply to "Cookie stalking..."

Post a Comment