Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Its Monday. Hear yee hear yee Hair yaaa..
and its bloody well boiling outside. Humiditiy is in the hair curling procentage, and I'm melting.. its quite embarassing really.. I was than treated to a walky, as always we went to wormwood's and I have to say you do NOT feel sexy when you flash your legs and ppl drop to the ground screaming while protecting their eyes. yes.. I am, in fact, the whites woman in England. And that is no small feat let me tell you. This is after all the land of redheads (even though the Irish do not admit to england actually excisting.. )


Anyway, the payoff was a coffe and ciggie on the way back at the memorial park we have close to home. Hmmm... I love coffee..

Specially when enjoyed under the protection of great big honking parasolles that keeps the sun off me. All good!
Anyway, back to work. Got loads to do and not enough time to do it (a good thing!)



edit post

2 Reply to "Melting and other problems"

Matt on 29 June 2009 at 21:55

The whitest legs in England? Hard to imagine, I suppose I will take your word for it.

 

Madz on 30 June 2009 at 03:51

yeah ok... I really suck at the dare-games, so theres evidence on show now :P :D

 

Post a Comment