Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

I usually do not go on about products. Lets face it, I'm to shopping what Bush was to the peace movement. But this.. Oh common. I go goooey eyed and get a raised temperature by looking at the box... Addmitedly I'm a sucker for packaging. Probably a side effect from working with it. But still. The box was actually the reason I bought it. The 50's retro prettyness.. And then I haven't even started on the name.. The added bonus is that it actually does what it says on the box. I've been blessed with lips perfect for lower lip wobbles but this puts me in the Daffy Duck categorie. On top of that Love is squarely in the "buggeroffwiththatstuffnokissinguntilitcomesoff" - corner. So mainly it rides around in by make-up bag or handbag, and I simply pull it out to enjoy a snicker for myself while reading the lable and enjoying the packaging that is so gorgeouse, even now when the pink text has been almost compleatly rubbed off from the choclate brown tube.. God.. I'm sutch a nerd..



edit post

0 Reply to "Sexy Mother Pucker"

Post a Comment