Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Spoiled for choice.. (0)

Thursday, June 18, 2009 by , under , , ,

I'm trying to choose between getting a coffee.. or tea.. hmm.. as for anything else, only thing thats on my dance card is work. And it feels great. Honestly, now that we've been working with our own stuff its a joy to not have to go out and club new customers over the head to get some business. My wonderfull accountant said something about a networking meeting tomorrow, but here's the catch: its at 7 am... see, i've got a problem with remembering my own name at 7 am.. much less anyone elses.. but atleast I'll be able to hand these out:

their goooorgeouse. Too bad the camera on my cell phone is not the best, but still.. my prrreciouse..

anyway, back to work!




And if anyone is looking for other employment, go visit Marks and Sparks in Westfield (Shepherds Bush) .. seems that beeing a maniquin there is a job worth taking. Never seen sutch happy plastic ppl.



edit post

0 Reply to "Spoiled for choice.."

Post a Comment