Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Philip has arrived (3)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 by , under


I got myself a nephew, his name is Philip and he arrived yestruday evening by the escape hatch (H got a cesarian).
Now isnt that the cutest thing ever? (anyone objecting will get mauled)
:D



edit post

3 Reply to "Philip has arrived"

Matt on 26 August 2009 at 09:01

It would be parental blasphemy for me to admit that any baby was cuter than my own.

BUT, that is a very, very, cute baby. The escape hatch is usually a bit better on the baby's head (though it is harder on the mother). Congratulations! You will be a fine Auntie. And, Philip is a fine name for a nephew too. We had an exchange student named Philip who came over from France when I was a boy. He was cool. Kind of a ladies man.

 

Lady P on 26 August 2009 at 12:29

he looks so cute cuz he is already so nice and big and healthy he is nearly entering toddler stage! given that he is part Love and his family, of course he chose the other route - why be go through a small hatch, when you can just as easily come through a larger one? i mean, why fight it? so now, auntie, get in there, give that adorable phiilip some lovins for all of us over here in internet land and start practicing for the 2 years out when you promised me a little Madzia/Love love child for me to cuddle

 

Madz on 26 August 2009 at 14:11

well, biologically he's not anywhere close to Love.. (thank god.. or this set up would be to weird for words :)
He's my baby-brothers kid. meaning I'm now, for the first time, a biological aunty :D
Not just the tack-on variety, but the full she-bang (not that beeing tack-on is any less of aunty hood, its just so much weirder to see the kid you've been hassling and bossing around all your life - my brother is only 11 months younger then me.. but I've made those 11 months count - is now having a kid of his own.. MIND BLOWING!)


Anyway, will start on love child as soon as i'm actually able to pay for food.. hmm.. :P :)

Lottsa love to both of you, i'm gonna get back to working, but first .. ciggies.. (so no, i'm not preggers either :)

gotta go.. work. and stuff... :)

 

Post a Comment