Daily Dose of Doom

Venting and verbal nosepicking.. Wanna see?

Picturesque.. (5)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 by , under , , ,

Love was stuck with a overexcited frog yesturday, bouncing from wall to wall high on starbucks coffee caramel frappo and armed with a phone camera.. and not afraid to use it.

Love is starting to believe in in psycopharma and possibly a leash solution while frog (yeah, I'm refering to myself in third person, it's that kind of day) believed in the gravely beuty of an old brick wall and blue painted fences.. and bubbly highly manicured bushes in perfect lines (top right corner)..










Today is the day of working hard, so I sneaked a couple of min off to slapp a couple of the pictures together and now its back to the grind stone. Need to find my coffee, my ciggies and possibly give Love a wet willy (finger in the ear, not anything to do with his pants, get your heads out of the gutter!). Back to work!











PS:
and here's one of the pretties pubs in London..
And yes, most pubs do look like they have been visited by the jolly horticulturist santa, its great :D







edit post

5 Reply to "Picturesque.."

Matt on 14 July 2009 at 07:30

I love my phone camera. I am always snapping photos to the annoyance of others. My favorites are the bushes and the blue fence.

 

Madz on 14 July 2009 at 08:11

the best things since sliced bread and q-tips :) And it makes the annoyance factor go down too.. carrying around my EOS makes ppl a bit uncomfertable i've noticed.. *shakes head*

How is life on the other side of the puddle?

 

Lady P on 14 July 2009 at 08:57

Ahhh - that is the Meg/Madzia I have come to know and love! she takes photos with coffee and cigs at the ready, still believes in the Jolly Santa Horticulturalist and is gonna buy something to wear that is NOT black in a day even if it kills her!
(recommendation - choose a cool new color to wear, get simple shapes in it, buy lots of new said color and watch it become your new "black")

 

Lady P on 14 July 2009 at 09:22

ohh how I love the way you write - and think, dear Mad Madzia! the shoes sound divine, and the 80's clothing sounds, dare I say as well, scary! it wasn't that great the first time around, and I should know - I f*ckin wore it!! Goood luck - that is why I thrift, I can find just about any genre of clothing and with a tuck here and a stitch there, shes ready to go! These days ( I desperately need a job - broke!) I go the the dollare sale on Mondays at the local thrift store. I have been scoring every week!! JUst within the narrow confines of temporary budget!!

 

Lady P on 14 July 2009 at 10:00

Oh my - you understand me to a tee! freedom is everything to me! (though you would not have known that to see some of the previous boyfriends, but I am way over that problem now!!) You are on!! I will be coming over for the Pimms and Lemonade one day, that is for certain, and your , my lovely Amazon woman, and I , speed bumps and big bums (lord I have one too!) will have a rousing good time!

 

Post a Comment